1. Can beginner drivers (driving with a driver’s license issued less than one year ago) also rent a car?
Yes. No restrictions are placed on the date of issuance of the driver’s license. We have a large-scale compensation system that beginner drivers can use to rent a vehicle without worries. People with little confidence in their driving skills are also welcome to use our services.
2. Will there be a problem if the person who made the reservation is different from the one who will drive the car?
No. Persons who will not drive the car can also make the reservation; however, they need to confirm first the driver of the vehicle before making the reservation.
3. What can I do if my car breaks down?
Contact Presley Car Rental team Immediately.
4. What is your fuel policy?
You will rent the car on a full tank, so if the vehicle is not returned with a full tank of fuel, we will refuel the vehicle and charge the fuel on the invoice. NB: Charges for fuel is higher than that charged at fuel stations, to cover administration costs.
5. What happens if I delay bring the car back
An extra charge for failing to bring on time. As we are constantly having some bookings from elsewhere.
6. What are the methods of payment
Bank transfer, World Remmit, Western Union, Mukuru, Ecocash, Innbucks are some of the methods
7. Can I request an AT (automatic) or MT (manual) vehicle?
Depending on the car you want, you can select either manual or automatic
8. Who can drive the vehicle?
Only person’s listed on the contract are eligible for driving. Any unnamed driving will result in fine and withdrawal of vehicle without any refund.
9. Can you deliver a vehicle at a cost?
Yes, depending on the location and availability.
Are you in need of using a car, for a family trip, going to a meeting or function, coming from the diaspora and you want something to easily go around with, going for family trips in tourist resort areas or you just want something to help you go around town easily. Then we are your right partner.